- Users can benefit from a wealth of resources and information shared by peers, students, and professionals.
How do I blog on this site?
- To blog on the site, click on the Blog menu and select ‘Create Content’ from the dropdown. You will be redirected to another page where you can input the details of the material you want to upload and then click on the Publish button.
How often can I post content on the site?
- There is no limit to the number of times you can post content on the site.
Do I need to register before I can upload content?
- Only registered students and tutors on
www.prepmajor.com/blog can upload content on the site.
Can I save a draft copy of my post?
- Yes, you can save a draft copy of your post before you publish it.
Can I make changes to a post I have already made?
- Once a post has been published you cannot make changes.